Donate Now
Slide Show

Volunteer to help local children this summer!

LCAC will again be the only summer lunch site in the Lorton area. You can help feed and provide activities for area children. Learn more here.

Back2School is underway! Help a local child get ready for the fall!

LCAC's annual Back2School outreach is underway and we have registered more than 100 children so far! You can help a local child. Click here for more info!

Pantry Needs

Breakfast cereal (non-sweetened), canned fruit (no pineapple), and rice.



Welcome to LCAC

The Lorton Community Action Center (LCAC) seeks to provide low-income individuals, senior citizens and families residing in Fort Belvoir, Lorton, Newington and other portions of southeast Fairfax County with access to basic needs and the opportunity to empower themselves through LCAC’s self-sufficiency programs. LCAC strives to connect people with other programs in the area that will have a positive impact on a family’s long-term “health.”

LCAC helps to prevent homelessness by offering emergency financial assistance for rent or mortgage, as well as utilities. The importance of keeping individuals and families in a safe, stable environment cannot be over-emphasized, since the steadiness of “a place to call home” impacts all aspects of a family’s life from employment to a child’s performance in school.

LCAC is an independent 501(c)3, nonprofit organization that partners with a wide array of religious groups, community organizations, corporations, individuals and local businesses to fulfill its mission. Volunteers play an integral role in all aspects of LCAC’s programs and services.



LCAC, P.O. Box 154, Lorton Virginia 22199-0154
Client Service Location- 9518 Richmond Highway
Hours - 8:00 am - 4:00 pm, Monday - Friday
703-339-5161 For Virginia Relay, call 711.