Serving Our Neighbors Since 1975!
Lorton’s Attic is a thrift store run by LCAC staff and volunteers. We provide low-cost clothing and household items to the community and rely on donated items to keep the store stocked.
Items we accept:
Items will NOT be accepted outside of drop-off hours
• Clothing (men, women &
children), clean and free of tears and stains.
• Furniture – accepted on a space available basis. We do not accept entertainment centers.
• Small electronics – Items must be in working condition and include all bulbs, batteries, cords and connectors required for operation.
• Decorative household items (lamps, wall art, table accents, candles, etc.)
• Glasses in matched sets of six (4) or more
• Serving pieces (bowls, platters, etc.)
• Flatware in complete sets of four (4) place settings or more
• Dinnerware in complete sets of four (4) place setting or more
Monday: 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Thursday: 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Saturday: 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Sunday: Closed; except Open on these specific Sundays only, from noon-5 p.m., on Aug. 6, Sept. 10, Oct 1, Nov. 5, and Dec. 3, 2023.
Mondays: 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Tuesdays: 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Wednesdays: 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Saturdays: 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
9506 Richmond Highway Lorton, VA 22079
Lorton’s Attic is located just under a quarter mile north of the Herbstreith House on Richmond Highway. It is situated in the Williamsburg Square shopping center.
Let’s Work Together!
Learn how you can partner with LCAC