If any questions in regard to the status of the opening or our continued COVID-19 response, please contact Linda Patterson via e-mail or call (703) 339-5161, Ext. 140.
Items we accept:
Items will NOT be accepted outside of drop-off hours
• Clothing (men, women & children), clean and free of tears and stains.
• Furniture – accepted on a space available basis. We do not accept entertainment centers.
• Small electronics – Items must be in working condition and include all bulbs, batteries, cords and connectors required for operation.
• Decorative household items (lamps, wall art, table accents, candles, etc.)
• Glasses in matched sets of six (4) or more
• Serving pieces (bowls, platters, etc.)
• Flatware in complete sets of four (4) place settings or more
• Dinnerware in complete sets of four (4) place setting or more
Monday: 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.Tuesday: CLOSEDWednesday: 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.Thursday: CLOSEDFriday: 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.Saturday: 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.Sunday: CLOSED
Mondays: 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Wednesdays: 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Saturdays: 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Lorton’s Attic will be closed the following dates:
9506 Richmond Highway Lorton, VA 22079
Lorton's Attic is located just under a quarter mile north of the Herbstreith House on Richmond Highway. It is situated in the Williamsburg Square shopping center.