Thank you to everyone who joined us for The 2019 Hope & Health Festival!
The 6th Annual Hope & Health is a community-wide event designed to bring neighbors together for health-related screenings, information and family fun.
The event is sponsored by LCAC, South County Church and the Lorton Library. Download the flyer to share information!
The following participants have been confirmed as of April 30th:
- Lorton Community Library
- Office for Women, Domestic and Sexual Violence
- Health Department
- HAAT and MCCP
- Sheriff’s Department (providing Child ID’s)
- Neighborhood & Community Services
- Lorton Senior Center
- Area Agency on Aging and Volunteer Solutions
- Police Department
- Fire Department
- Department of Public Works & Environmental Services (info about the Lorton Community Center)
Mason Neck Lions Club: vision and hearing screenings
Bright Stars Dentistry
Spread the Vote
Virginia Department of Medical Services
Dynamic Foot & Ankle Center
Lorton Volunteer Fire Department
If you would like to be involved, email Linda Patterson, Linda@LortonAction.org or call, 703/339-5161, ext. 140.